As a conference sponsor you’ll show your support of TLTA and the title insurance system. You’ll have access to more than 350 title professionals from across Texas looking for business solutions, technology and other services. Get the Sponsorship Brochure
to see all the benefits.
Below is just some of the key information you need to make your sponsorship a success. Get the Sponsor Fact Sheet
for complete details.
Sunday, June 11 – 3:30-5:30 p.m. (optional early exhibit setup)
Monday, June 12 – 8 a.m.-Noon
Monday, June 12 – noon-7 p.m.
Tuesday, June 13 – 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, June 13 – 3:30-4 p.m.
All sponsor/exhibitor materials/products, etc. shipped to the the Roosevelt Hotel for the TLTA Conference should be sent to the following address AND include all the information below:
The UPS Store 6122/ Roosevelt Hotel
123 Baroone Street
New Orleans, LA 70112
Hold for (on-site contact name and company name)
TLTA Conference June 12-14
- The onsite sponsor contact’s name and company, the Roosevelt Hotel’s contact information above and arrival dates must be clearly visible.
Packages must be sent UPS, pre-paid and sent
no more than three days prior to your arrival. Please fill out this form for pre-payment. If you would like to arrange for them to handle shipping your materials after the conference, please fill out this additional form.
- Return Shipping – To expedite return shipping, please bring pre-printed return shipping label(s) for your boxes, or fill out this form in advance and send it to the UPS contact. The Roosevelt has regular pick-ups for UPS.
- The UPS Store is located in the Business Center on the Mezzanine Level. You can go there to claim your package when you arrive. If you prefer, you can arrange with them to have your package delivered to your booth when your table is ready. Normal business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. Hours of operation on Saturday and Sunday are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- For questions and payment handling, please contact the UPS Store at firstname.lastname@example.org The on-site manager for UPS is Jerry Fairman.
- Handling Charges – Charges must be guaranteed in advance by credit card. Please see the Sponsor Fact Sheet on pricing.