for the 2017 Texas Land Title Association Annual Conference and Business Meeting, June 12-14, at The Roosevelt in New Orleans! You won’t want to miss this exciting event filled with cutting-edge information, helpful tools and great networking opportunities.
You may also register using the conference registration form
PAC fundraising events require separate registration, you can use this form
for the TLTAPAC
Breakfasts or Bert Massey Classic Golf Tournament.
What to Wear
- All meetings and daytime events — Business Casual
- Monday Night Reception with Exhibitors (Indoor Event) — Business Casual
- Tuesday’s President’s Evening Celebration (Indoor Event) — Black Tie or Business Attire for Men & Evening or Cocktail Attire for Ladies
Book Hotel Room
The Roosevelt Hotel is now SOLD OUT.
Hotels with availability nearby are listed below:
- The Hyatt Centric French Quarter (0.2 miles from The Roosevelt). Reserve here
- The Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel (0.2 miles from The Roosevelt). Reserve here
- The Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville (0.2 miles from The Roosevelt). Reserve here
- The Ritz Carlton New Orleans (500 feet from The Roosevelt). Reserve here
Conference Registration – Your First and Most Important Stop!
Come by the TLTA registration desk, located in the Roosevelt Pre Function Ballroom Foyer to pick up your registration packet, name badge(s), ticket(s), program, continuing education information and all other important information you will need for the Conference.
Registration Desk Hours*
*subject to change
Sunday, June 11
3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Monday, June 12
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, June 13
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.