Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the TITLE 101 Series once I have purchased it?
After registration, a link with passwords to access the on-demand series and handout information will be available on the TLTA profile of the main registrant under My Education On Demand.
- If you already have a TLTA login and password - click here to login
- If you don't know your login or password, click here and chose "Forgot my password" or "Forgot my username"
- Access good for one year from purchase
Is continuing education credit available for the TITLE 101 Series?
Continuing education credit is available for an additional processing fee. Each part of the series carries 1.0 hour of escrow CE credit.
What is the additional processing fee for the escrow continuing education credit?
Escrow continuing education credit can be purchased separately for $15 per part, per person.
Please note: If you have registered separately for any of the individual parts of the series, CE credit is included in that registration fee.
How do individuals receive escrow continuing education credit for viewing the TITLE 101 series if my company has purchased the full series?
Download CE Credit Request Form and follow these instructions:
- Use one form per person, per part (copy form as needed)
- Fill in the part of the series viewed, for example: Part 1, Part 2, etc.
- Fill in the name, company, email address of the attendee needing credit
- Have attendee sign form(s)
- Have form(s) signed by a site monitor to verify attendance
- Fill in credit card payment information
- Email form to email@example.com to request your certificate(s) of completion. Certificate(s) will be returned by email within 10 business days.